Total Anarchy
Welcome to Total Anarchy! We urge you to join our forum. We are a forum where people can chill out, and sometimes RP. This is mostly a car forum, so most people will be talking about cars.
Total Anarchy
Welcome to Total Anarchy! We urge you to join our forum. We are a forum where people can chill out, and sometimes RP. This is mostly a car forum, so most people will be talking about cars.
Total Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood and Thunder, Strength and Honour

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy Valentine's Day(!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSnape
Forum Creator
Forum Creator
TheSnape

Dollars : 8029

Happy Valentine's Day(!) Empty
PostSubject: Happy Valentine's Day(!)   Happy Valentine's Day(!) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 1:25 am

Joy and salutations for thousands of people who feel left out, lonely, and abandoned(!)

I have a notorious hatred for Valentine's Day. I absolutely loathe it. Everyone can enjoy holidays like Christmas etc., but Valentine's Day systemtaically alienates and excludes a certain proportion of people.

There's a thin sliver of hope that it might be saved and I would spend time with my car, which I value more than I even know.

Failing that, we can hang out here. Events and days which cause us hurt only make us stronger, and we can spend the time together. Our forum has been dwindling in activity of late, and we can recover it.
Back to top Go down
https://totalanarchy.forumotion.co.uk
Lokyr
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Lokyr

Dollars : 2155

Happy Valentine's Day(!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day(!)   Happy Valentine's Day(!) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 1:45 am

Back to top Go down

Happy Valentine's Day(!)
Page 1 of 1