Total Anarchy
Welcome to Total Anarchy! We urge you to join our forum. We are a forum where people can chill out, and sometimes RP. This is mostly a car forum, so most people will be talking about cars.
Total Anarchy
Welcome to Total Anarchy! We urge you to join our forum. We are a forum where people can chill out, and sometimes RP. This is mostly a car forum, so most people will be talking about cars.
Total Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood and Thunder, Strength and Honour

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Westboro Baptist Church says they’ll picket Boston Marathon victims’ funerals

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSnape
Forum Creator
Forum Creator
TheSnape

Dollars : 8029

Westboro Baptist Church says they’ll picket Boston Marathon victims’ funerals Empty
PostSubject: Westboro Baptist Church says they’ll picket Boston Marathon victims’ funerals   Westboro Baptist Church says they’ll picket Boston Marathon victims’ funerals EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:21 am

http://rt.com/usa/westboro-picket-boston-funerals-951/

Many of you will already be familiar with the WBC. For those of you who are not, permit me to explain. Those of you are familiar, bear with me, as of course, this is the first thread we have posted on them.

We tolerate all religions here on TA with an open mind, unlike some forums which have blatant biases against some religions, and some (like my good friends over in Serenity River Pack) who don't permit any kind of religious discussion, to keep things fair. For instance, I permitted discussion of Satanism here, not attempting to ban Satan for it even though he flagrantly spams his religions and does not even seem to fully understand it

The WBC are an extreme version of the Christian Church. Their beliefs are different enough from regular Christianity to classify them as a different religion, in my book anyway. They have extreme right-wing beliefs, and believe that God hates all people, and everyone is going to hell. That said, they will gain as fair a hearing as any religion, so I leave it to you to judge their beliefs, based on the article I've posted above.

I believe it is a sick, sorry excuse for a religion. Satanism makes more sense than the WBC Church. Hell, Scientology makes more sense than the WBC Church!
Back to top Go down
https://totalanarchy.forumotion.co.uk
SealMaster
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
SealMaster

Dollars : 4881

Westboro Baptist Church says they’ll picket Boston Marathon victims’ funerals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church says they’ll picket Boston Marathon victims’ funerals   Westboro Baptist Church says they’ll picket Boston Marathon victims’ funerals EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:25 am

There is so much fail here that words fail me
Back to top Go down
Satan
S-Rank
S-Rank
Satan

Dollars : 1825

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church says they’ll picket Boston Marathon victims’ funerals   Westboro Baptist Church says they’ll picket Boston Marathon victims’ funerals EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:27 am

SATANISM IS THE ONLY TRUE RELIGION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE GOD FOR THE MASSES... ME!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Satan
S-Rank
S-Rank
Satan

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church says they’ll picket Boston Marathon victims’ funerals   Westboro Baptist Church says they’ll picket Boston Marathon victims’ funerals EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:27 am

ALL CHRISTIANS SUCK!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Satan
S-Rank
S-Rank
Satan

ALL AGNOSTICS AND ATHEISTS SUCK!!!!
Back to top Go down
Satan
S-Rank
S-Rank
Satan

SATANISTS RULE!!!!
Back to top Go down
TheSnape
Forum Creator
Forum Creator
TheSnape

Dollars : 8029

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church says they’ll picket Boston Marathon victims’ funerals   Westboro Baptist Church says they’ll picket Boston Marathon victims’ funerals EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:28 am

Satan, if you can't make a mature, responsible comment on a serious topic, please don't bother to comment at all.

I'm sick of your constant flaming of the threads
Back to top Go down
https://totalanarchy.forumotion.co.uk
SealMaster
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
SealMaster

Dollars : 4881

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church says they’ll picket Boston Marathon victims’ funerals   Westboro Baptist Church says they’ll picket Boston Marathon victims’ funerals EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:29 am

Well said, Snape
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church says they’ll picket Boston Marathon victims’ funerals   Westboro Baptist Church says they’ll picket Boston Marathon victims’ funerals Empty

Back to top Go down

Westboro Baptist Church says they’ll picket Boston Marathon victims’ funerals
Page 1 of 1