Total Anarchy
Welcome to Total Anarchy! We urge you to join our forum. We are a forum where people can chill out, and sometimes RP. This is mostly a car forum, so most people will be talking about cars.
Total Anarchy
Welcome to Total Anarchy! We urge you to join our forum. We are a forum where people can chill out, and sometimes RP. This is mostly a car forum, so most people will be talking about cars.
Total Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood and Thunder, Strength and Honour

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tyrion Lannister Honor thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSnape
Forum Creator
Forum Creator
TheSnape

Dollars : 8029

Tyrion Lannister Honor thread Empty
PostSubject: Tyrion Lannister Honor thread   Tyrion Lannister Honor thread EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:09 am

This is the first of many honor threads, for characters which I feel deserve recognition.

These are threads you, I or anyone can post about characters you particularly hate or respect.

Tyrion- one hell of a guy. I respected him massively. People always hate him for no reason whatsoever, he always gets treated with little enough respect despite the fact he is one of the few characters in GoT who actually deserves respect.

And of course he deserves to get Casterly Rock, in fact, Casterly Rock belongs to him!

And he has real courage. He slapped a King across the face! However much Tywin acts the hard man, he's basically a complete pussy, to be blunt, whose biggest royal confrontation was murdering a couple of two-month-old Targaryen baby princes.

But this thread isn't about calling Tywin a pussy, it's about Tyrion.

Tyrion reminds me in many ways of Snape.
Back to top Go down
https://totalanarchy.forumotion.co.uk
Jasmine
Jasmine

Dollars : 3505

Tyrion Lannister Honor thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrion Lannister Honor thread   Tyrion Lannister Honor thread EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:13 am

Tywin sounds like Snape Razz
Back to top Go down

Tyrion Lannister Honor thread
Page 1 of 1