Total Anarchy
Welcome to Total Anarchy! We urge you to join our forum. We are a forum where people can chill out, and sometimes RP. This is mostly a car forum, so most people will be talking about cars.
Total Anarchy
Welcome to Total Anarchy! We urge you to join our forum. We are a forum where people can chill out, and sometimes RP. This is mostly a car forum, so most people will be talking about cars.
Total Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood and Thunder, Strength and Honour

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cyber warning over "Royal Baby" video

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSnape
Forum Creator
Forum Creator
TheSnape

Dollars : 8029

Cyber warning over "Royal Baby" video Empty
PostSubject: Cyber warning over "Royal Baby" video   Cyber warning over "Royal Baby" video EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:38 pm

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/cyber-warning-over--royal-baby--video--135347727.html#VBOrlXq

How predictable.

But for my cynicism and indifference to this whole Royal Baby affair, I could easily have been amongst the targeted.

Scammers don't change, do they? Whether they're cold calling saying they're from Microsoft and spouting the same old bullshit "Online games make your computer run slower", or they're claiming to be Youtube Admins (LSB tried that once, but I was too wise to him to be fooled that easily)

I've already given this Royal Baby thing more publicity than I'd like to have done
Back to top Go down
https://totalanarchy.forumotion.co.uk
Lokyr
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Lokyr

Dollars : 2155

PostSubject: Re: Cyber warning over "Royal Baby" video   Cyber warning over "Royal Baby" video EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:17 pm

Well...... Razz

Atleast here we have intelligent mods and admins in charge of the forum. Some forums have such idiots in charge. But those are the type of forums that are liable to get hacked.

Or the admins just fight amongst themselves and rebel
Back to top Go down
Megagi La Skunk
Megagi La Skunk

Dollars : 12

PostSubject: Re: Cyber warning over "Royal Baby" video   Cyber warning over "Royal Baby" video EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:42 pm

What bloody parasites!...
Back to top Go down
Mr. Rawr
S-Rank
S-Rank
Mr. Rawr

Dollars : 408

PostSubject: Re: Cyber warning over "Royal Baby" video   Cyber warning over "Royal Baby" video EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:56 pm

Cyber warning over "Royal Baby" video Masera10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyber warning over "Royal Baby" video   Cyber warning over "Royal Baby" video Empty

Back to top Go down

Cyber warning over "Royal Baby" video
Page 1 of 1