Total Anarchy
Welcome to Total Anarchy! We urge you to join our forum. We are a forum where people can chill out, and sometimes RP. This is mostly a car forum, so most people will be talking about cars.
Total Anarchy
Welcome to Total Anarchy! We urge you to join our forum. We are a forum where people can chill out, and sometimes RP. This is mostly a car forum, so most people will be talking about cars.
Total Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood and Thunder, Strength and Honour

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'M BEING STALKED! PLEASE HELP....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSnape
Forum Creator
Forum Creator
TheSnape

Dollars : 8029

I'M BEING STALKED! PLEASE HELP.... Empty
PostSubject: I'M BEING STALKED! PLEASE HELP....   I'M BEING STALKED! PLEASE HELP.... EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 2:57 am

....ME?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdJz6nNWwJ4

But this is not a topic for jokes.

Stalking can end very seriously, I believe I posted a thread a minute ago where someone was being stalked, or something similar to that, and said person committed suicide.

People that attack others for malicious intent haven't got a life or a purpose. Simple fact. And I know what I'm talking about.

And watching more of this video, it seems this guy in his 40s who stalks sixteen year old girls, indeed does not seem to have a life or purpose.
Back to top Go down
https://totalanarchy.forumotion.co.uk
SealMaster
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
SealMaster

Dollars : 4881

PostSubject: Re: I'M BEING STALKED! PLEASE HELP....   I'M BEING STALKED! PLEASE HELP.... EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:17 am

Could not have said it better myself, Kartik.

Wait... don't you have aspergers, Kartik?
Back to top Go down
Lokyr
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Lokyr

Dollars : 2155

PostSubject: Re: I'M BEING STALKED! PLEASE HELP....   I'M BEING STALKED! PLEASE HELP.... EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:19 am

Seal, come on. Kartik wouldn't stalk anyone like that.

The thing with Aspergers is it is an obsession. This man decided to make Megan his obsession.

Kartik's obsession is his car and his license. As well as cars in general; hence why we're all here
Back to top Go down
SealMaster
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
SealMaster

Dollars : 4881

PostSubject: Re: I'M BEING STALKED! PLEASE HELP....   I'M BEING STALKED! PLEASE HELP.... EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:26 am

I never meant it in that way, nor was I suggesting in any way he would do such a thing. I know him well enough to know he wouldn't.

In fact, I'd say Kartik's among the examples that show that Aspies can have a relatively normal life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'M BEING STALKED! PLEASE HELP....   I'M BEING STALKED! PLEASE HELP.... Empty

Back to top Go down

I'M BEING STALKED! PLEASE HELP....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Anarchy :: Off Topic :: Your first forum-
Jump to: