Total Anarchy
Welcome to Total Anarchy! We urge you to join our forum. We are a forum where people can chill out, and sometimes RP. This is mostly a car forum, so most people will be talking about cars.
Total Anarchy
Welcome to Total Anarchy! We urge you to join our forum. We are a forum where people can chill out, and sometimes RP. This is mostly a car forum, so most people will be talking about cars.
Total Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood and Thunder, Strength and Honour

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Knowledge of the future

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSnape
Forum Creator
Forum Creator
TheSnape

Dollars : 8029

Knowledge of the future Empty
PostSubject: Knowledge of the future   Knowledge of the future EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 8:20 am

To know what will happen in the future....

To know what is to come.....

It eats away at you. I know what is to come, and yet I cannot tell anyone. I have seen with my own eyes what will one day come to pass, know when it will happen.. It will not happen when you think it will... although even that I slightly doubt....

The young will succeed the elderly, yet varied shall they be. Ancient Guardians that have been on this earth since before the dawn of time must be succeeded. You are taking for granted things shall always be as they are today.

That is not so! Things are about to change. And I am the only one who knows roughly when the change will come, how it will occur.

The end is coming... soon. But it will not be an end so much as it will be a beginning, a flowering of life of forms more varied than we thought imaginable, some beings barely changing, others altered beyond recognition.

And don't think I've posted this is in the wrong topic. I am the owner of this site- I NEVER post news articles in the wrong topic
Back to top Go down
https://totalanarchy.forumotion.co.uk
Lokyr
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Lokyr

Dollars : 2155

Knowledge of the future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the future   Knowledge of the future EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:58 am

I KNEW you were posting it because you've seen JLR cars which will be released in 5-10 years time lol
Back to top Go down

Knowledge of the future
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Anarchy :: Automotive discussion-
Jump to: