Total Anarchy
Welcome to Total Anarchy! We urge you to join our forum. We are a forum where people can chill out, and sometimes RP. This is mostly a car forum, so most people will be talking about cars.
Total Anarchy
Welcome to Total Anarchy! We urge you to join our forum. We are a forum where people can chill out, and sometimes RP. This is mostly a car forum, so most people will be talking about cars.
Total Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood and Thunder, Strength and Honour

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jaguar C-X17 concept first photos released

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Minxii
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Minxii

Dollars : 1049

Jaguar C-X17 concept first photos released Empty
PostSubject: Jaguar C-X17 concept first photos released   Jaguar C-X17 concept first photos released EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 3:45 am

Back to top Go down
TheSnape
Forum Creator
Forum Creator
TheSnape

Dollars : 8029

Jaguar C-X17 concept first photos released Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaguar C-X17 concept first photos released   Jaguar C-X17 concept first photos released EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 8:33 am

It's an absolutely awesome looking SUV.

But the rear lights look far too similar to the F-Type, I think. And also, I don't think it's wise for Jag to launch an SUV (especially as it will be in direct competition to the LR products, which isn't in Jag's best interests). That said, it looks brilliant.

It's just that Jag's now starting to remind me of Aston Martin. Aston Martins look brilliant too, but as many of you may have noticed, they copy-paste their designs onto all their models. I always preferred Jags, because Jags were not only great looking but each of them looked unique whilst keeping the design language. What I worry now is that Jag will follow the Aston Martin route, ending up with an awesome design... which gets copy-pasted onto all their models so that soon enough it will be hard to tell the models apart.

Maybe I am nitpicking... but it's a sobering thought
Back to top Go down
https://totalanarchy.forumotion.co.uk

Jaguar C-X17 concept first photos released
Page 1 of 1