Total Anarchy
Welcome to Total Anarchy! We urge you to join our forum. We are a forum where people can chill out, and sometimes RP. This is mostly a car forum, so most people will be talking about cars.
Total Anarchy
Welcome to Total Anarchy! We urge you to join our forum. We are a forum where people can chill out, and sometimes RP. This is mostly a car forum, so most people will be talking about cars.
Total Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood and Thunder, Strength and Honour

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death threats for football star after taking out One Direction singer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheSnape
Forum Creator
Forum Creator
TheSnape

Dollars : 8029

Death threats for football star after taking out One Direction singer Empty
PostSubject: Death threats for football star after taking out One Direction singer   Death threats for football star after taking out One Direction singer EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 9:15 am

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/world-of-sport/death-threats-football-star-taking-one-direction-singer-063902778.html

It doesn't look like too serious an injury.

However, the fans are reacting far too seriously. Death threats, seriously? I've suffered worse injuries than that (I'm not even a sportsman)-which WERE malicious, which I won't discuss now. Looking at some of the comments there, it seriously boggles the mind that some people would take it so seriously.

As a Justin Bieber Fan, when people act like 12-year-old fangirls (and I'm well aware they do, and that a lot of JB fans ARE 12 year old fangirls), I always feel a little bit of shame. However, as I am at best indifferent to 1D, I don't feel surprised that the fandom is reacting this way.
Back to top Go down
https://totalanarchy.forumotion.co.uk

Death threats for football star after taking out One Direction singer
Page 1 of 1