Total Anarchy
Welcome to Total Anarchy! We urge you to join our forum. We are a forum where people can chill out, and sometimes RP. This is mostly a car forum, so most people will be talking about cars.
Total Anarchy
Welcome to Total Anarchy! We urge you to join our forum. We are a forum where people can chill out, and sometimes RP. This is mostly a car forum, so most people will be talking about cars.
Total Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood and Thunder, Strength and Honour

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IHS Automotive study says after 2050 nearly all vehicles will be autonomous

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheSnape
Forum Creator
Forum Creator
TheSnape

Dollars : 8029

IHS Automotive study says after 2050 nearly all vehicles will be autonomous Empty
PostSubject: IHS Automotive study says after 2050 nearly all vehicles will be autonomous   IHS Automotive study says after 2050 nearly all vehicles will be autonomous EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 10:08 am

http://www.worldcarfans.com/114010168156/ihs-automotive-study-says-after-2050-nearly-all-vehicles

The car industry is fucking itself up. Working on pointless shit like this when they could be working on other things.

-Issue Number 1: It will royally fuck up the economy. It will drive thousands of people out of work and into unemployment. Chauffeurs, Bus Drivers, Taxi Drivers etc? They'll be redundant, as their services won't be needed any more. Considering we are in a recession at the moment, it's a very dumb move to promote this sort of technology. Also, the more people made redundant because governments encourage this kind of technology, the more people NOT paying taxes and on jobseeker's allowance.

Issue Number 2: Do you really want it? I drive, and ENJOY driving. I don't want the government to take that away from me.
Back to top Go down
https://totalanarchy.forumotion.co.uk

IHS Automotive study says after 2050 nearly all vehicles will be autonomous
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Anarchy :: Automotive discussion-
Jump to: