Total Anarchy
Welcome to Total Anarchy! We urge you to join our forum. We are a forum where people can chill out, and sometimes RP. This is mostly a car forum, so most people will be talking about cars.
Total Anarchy
Welcome to Total Anarchy! We urge you to join our forum. We are a forum where people can chill out, and sometimes RP. This is mostly a car forum, so most people will be talking about cars.
Total Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood and Thunder, Strength and Honour

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition introduced in France

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSnape
Forum Creator
Forum Creator
TheSnape

Dollars : 8029

Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition introduced in France Empty
PostSubject: Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition introduced in France   Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition introduced in France EmptyTue May 21, 2013 7:55 pm

http://www.worldcarfans.com/113052057862/nissan-gt-r-gentleman-edition-introduced-in-france

"Gentleman's Edition"..

Because, of course, every yob I see on the street is a complete gentleman, right?

When I looked at this car, I immediately thought "Wow, that's so classy! It could compete with Bentleys!". And the fondest dream of any self-respecting aristocrat is to buy a car primarily designed for track racing.

I'm sorry, I'm sure it will be a brilliant car (GT-R's always are), but come on, a Gentleman's car?
Back to top Go down
https://totalanarchy.forumotion.co.uk
SealMaster
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
SealMaster

Dollars : 4881

Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition introduced in France Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition introduced in France   Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition introduced in France EmptyTue May 21, 2013 7:56 pm

Gentleman's car!
Back to top Go down

Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition introduced in France
Page 1 of 1