Total Anarchy
Welcome to Total Anarchy! We urge you to join our forum. We are a forum where people can chill out, and sometimes RP. This is mostly a car forum, so most people will be talking about cars.
Total Anarchy
Welcome to Total Anarchy! We urge you to join our forum. We are a forum where people can chill out, and sometimes RP. This is mostly a car forum, so most people will be talking about cars.
Total Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood and Thunder, Strength and Honour

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Staff Members

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSnape
Forum Creator
Forum Creator
TheSnape

Dollars : 8029

New Staff Members Empty
PostSubject: New Staff Members   New Staff Members EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:04 am

I have an announcement to make.

Please welcome Whiskers as a staff member! Our forum culture places a lot of importance on post count, I admit, and for that I am partly...well, mostly... to blame. But it also places a lot of importance in general competence, and Whiskers is amongst the most competent members here, as well as being one of the friendliest.

Also, Siren has been bumped up to Co-Administrator! After doing a pretty excellent job as a moderator, I have seen fit to join her amongst my hands Lokyr and Seelie. I also find myself in the rather amusing position of having two co-admins with the very same birthday, in the same year! A coincidence indeed!

Let no man say I am not jolly and sentimental!!! alongside being whiny, bitchy and complaining all the time hehe

Join me now in congratulating our two new members!!
Back to top Go down
https://totalanarchy.forumotion.co.uk
SealMaster
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
SealMaster

Dollars : 4881

New Staff Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Staff Members   New Staff Members EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:11 am

TheSnape wrote:
Our forum culture places a lot of importance on post count, I admit, and for that I am partly...well, mostly... to blame.

Mostly to blame, eh, Kartik? More like fully to blame... with your ridiculously lenient rules concerning spam :p
Back to top Go down
Minxii
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Minxii

Dollars : 1049

New Staff Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Staff Members   New Staff Members EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:20 am

awwwwwwww ty for the promotion Kartik!!!
Back to top Go down
Jasmine
Jasmine

Dollars : 3505

New Staff Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Staff Members   New Staff Members EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:49 pm

gratssss you two! specially siren :p
Back to top Go down
Lokyr
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Lokyr

Dollars : 2155

New Staff Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Staff Members   New Staff Members EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:16 am

Wow.... a licence, a promotion to co-admin...siren, gal, you're on a roll!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Staff Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Staff Members   New Staff Members Empty

Back to top Go down

New Staff Members
Page 1 of 1