Total Anarchy
Welcome to Total Anarchy! We urge you to join our forum. We are a forum where people can chill out, and sometimes RP. This is mostly a car forum, so most people will be talking about cars.
Total Anarchy
Welcome to Total Anarchy! We urge you to join our forum. We are a forum where people can chill out, and sometimes RP. This is mostly a car forum, so most people will be talking about cars.
Total Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood and Thunder, Strength and Honour

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have gained special powers......visions....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSnape
Forum Creator
Forum Creator
TheSnape

Dollars : 8029

I have gained special powers......visions.... Empty
PostSubject: I have gained special powers......visions....   I have gained special powers......visions.... EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 8:10 am

I have gained knowledge of the future, insight.

Before you all reply to this topic saying I've lost my sanity (not that I ever had it in the first place), I have knowledge of the future. I know what is to come. For the next year, the next five.... hell, even a decade into the future! I have seen the future with my own eyes! I know what will happen to the world. I know what will happen to our world....

But I cannot share it with anyone. The knowledge I have gleaned is so far for me alone. There are so many futures which await us, so many possible ways it can happen.... but it will only happen one way, and that path is mired with uncertainty...
Back to top Go down
https://totalanarchy.forumotion.co.uk
Lokyr
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Lokyr

Dollars : 2155

PostSubject: Re: I have gained special powers......visions....   I have gained special powers......visions.... EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:57 am

Is this about the future cars you saw in your Land Rover placement, eh, Kartik?
Back to top Go down
TheSnape
Forum Creator
Forum Creator
TheSnape

Dollars : 8029

PostSubject: Re: I have gained special powers......visions....   I have gained special powers......visions.... EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 4:55 am

Smart man, Loke :p

But I'm not really allowed to tell you or anyone else about what I saw there.
Back to top Go down
https://totalanarchy.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have gained special powers......visions....   I have gained special powers......visions.... Empty

Back to top Go down

I have gained special powers......visions....
Page 1 of 1