Total Anarchy
Welcome to Total Anarchy! We urge you to join our forum. We are a forum where people can chill out, and sometimes RP. This is mostly a car forum, so most people will be talking about cars.
Total Anarchy
Welcome to Total Anarchy! We urge you to join our forum. We are a forum where people can chill out, and sometimes RP. This is mostly a car forum, so most people will be talking about cars.
Total Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood and Thunder, Strength and Honour

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do video games lead to violence?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jim Bob Malfoy
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Jim Bob Malfoy

Dollars : 1852

Do video games lead to violence?  Empty
PostSubject: Do video games lead to violence?    Do video games lead to violence?  EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:04 pm

Back to top Go down
TehSnivy

TehSnivy

Dollars : 22

PostSubject: Re: Do video games lead to violence?    Do video games lead to violence?  EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:20 pm

Fox News eh? Why am I not surprised.

Don't quote me on this, but I read somewhere that the Newtown school shooter had a restricted access to video games.

It's simple, people take the easy way out, it's easier to blame a piece of technology than it is to blame the person's way-of-thinking. It's cheaper to bury a bunch of games than it is to get someone into a prison or mental hospital while getting them some extra help.
Back to top Go down
TheSnape
Forum Creator
Forum Creator
TheSnape

Dollars : 8029

PostSubject: Re: Do video games lead to violence?    Do video games lead to violence?  EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:23 pm

TehSnivy wrote:

Don't quote me on this, but I read somewhere that the Newtown school shooter had a restricted access to video games.

That's enough to drive anyone insane :p
Back to top Go down
https://totalanarchy.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do video games lead to violence?    Do video games lead to violence?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Do video games lead to violence?
Page 1 of 1